Sigir Group offers container transportation by 20, 40 feet by road. We work throughout Russia, China and the Republic of Belarus. We strictly comply with the deadlines and guarantee the safety of your property during storage in the warehouse and transportation.
The advantages of transporting goods by road
Container transportation in Russia by road can be carried out independently or included in multimodal delivery, for example, when it is necessary to transport a consignment of goods from the port to the recipient's door. This type of transportation is popular due to a number of advantages:
- flexible logistics schemes due to the absence of strict schedules;
- if necessary – drawing up individual routes;
- fast loading and delivery to the destination - both to the forwarder's warehouse and to the recipient's door.
Although the cost of transporting containers by road is higher than by rail or sea, it is compensated by the high speed of delivery and the most individualized routes.
The risk of cargo damage is reduced to a minimum. The containers have strong metal walls and are hermetic, therefore they reliably protect the contents from negative influences from the outside. Inside they are equipped with special devices for reliable fixation of the load. For security reasons, all modules are sealed in the presence of the sender and opened only in the presence of the recipient.
Available types of containers
We work with any type of cargo, except those included in the list of prohibited. We transport building materials, food, household chemicals, appliances, furniture, auto parts, clothing, bulk and liquid materials. Depending on the specifics of the product, you can choose the appropriate container, for example:
- GP – general purpose non-ventilated, standard designs with a capacity of 20 feet have dimensions of 6.05 x 2.438 x 2.59 m, 40 feet - 12.19 x 2.438 x 2.59 m.
- HC – modules are one foot higher than standard for oversized cargo, dimensions are 6.05 x 2.438 x 2.89 m and 12.19 x 2.438 x 2.89 m.
- PW – with an increased width, due to the additional 6 cm, 3 m3 of internal space is added. External dimensions - 6.05 x 2.484 x 2.59 m and 12.19 x 2.484 x 2.59 m.
- OT – with an opening roof, designed to transport high oversized cargo, machinery, equipment, etc. Dimensions - 6.05 x 2.438 x 2.59 m and 12.19 x 2.438 x 2.59 m.
- HTC – reinforced for the transport of heavy materials and equipment. Dimensions - 6.05 x 2.438 x 2.59 m and 12.19 x 2.438 x 2.59 m.
- RE/RT/RS – refrigerators for food, flowers, medicines, etc. Dimensions - 6.05 x 2.438 x 2.59 m and 12.19 x 2.438 x 2.59 m.
- HI/HR – isothermal, limiting the heat exchange of the internal space with the environment. Dimensions - 6.05 x 2.438 x 2.59 m and 12.19 x 2.438 x 2.59 m.
- Bulk – bulk containers for the transportation of bulk materials with loading hatches on the roof. Dimensions - 6.05 x 2.438 x 2.59 m and 12.19 x 2.438 x 2.59 m.
- Tank containers – for the transportation of bulk cargo: technical liquids, fuel, liquefied gas. Dimensions - 6.05 x 2.438 x 2.59 m and 12.19 x 2.438 x 2.59 m.
- For the transportation of rolled steel – hey are made on the basis of a platform, they allow loading products with a diameter of 700 to 1600 mm. Dimensions - 6.05 x 2.438 x 0.84 m.
Tell us about your tasks and we'll arrange road container transport to meet the exact conditions your cargo requires.
Why you should contact Sigir Group
our company provides a full range of turnkey services – from packaging and labeling of cargo to its delivery to the door. Our advantages:
- we fully undertake the preparation of accompanying documentation;
- we quickly process applications and select the best logistics schemes;
- we have our own fleet of 30 vehicles that are regularly maintained and in good condition;
- we strictly observe the agreed terms and other points specified in the contract;
- оwe are responsible for the safety and security of the cargo, we report daily on its location along the entire route;
- We provide warehousing services at points of departure and destination.
To find out the tariffs for container transportation, call us at the phone number indicated for your city, or fill out the feedback form on the website. The specialist will study the information received and within a few hours will conduct an accurate calculation of the cost. Our prices are fully consistent with the high expert quality of services.